Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Let's Try This Again

Last time I moved, from Azusa to Jackson, I started a blog...it didn't last too long.  I thought I'd try again now to document my next big adventure: moving to New Jersey!  Well, at least I hope I'm moving to NJ.  

I was offered a job at Centenary College in Hackettstown, NJ but the actual hiring process has been taking longer than expected and has been frustrating.  I still don't know when I'm actually moving but hopefully sometime in the next two weeks.  I had hoped to be there and working already.  Oh well...


I'm not a talented writer so don't expect much.  This will just my wandering thoughts about life and such as I move on from my last job and home to the next.  I'm praying that this move, this new institution, this new life will be much healthier for me.  I miss my church and my friends in Jackson and I miss my friends and APU (and Disneyland) out in California but I'm ready to go somewhere that I feel like I can stay indefinitely.  I'm hoping Hackettstown and Centenary is the place for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment