Sunday, October 21, 2012

The first two weeks

I've been in New Jersey for two weeks.  The first week I spent moving in with the help of my mother, my grandmother, and some family friends.  This past week was my first week at work.  It's been a long and busy two weeks.
I have decided I own far too much stuff.  Yet, I've had to go to the store an insane amount of times to buy more stuff.  Moving is never easy or cheap.  Inevitably (can't believe I spelled that correctly on the first try) you don't have what you need and have too much of what you don't. I purchased laundry machines yesterday...it was almost like buying a car.  Something I need and want yet don't want to spend the money on.  I know that I will be so happy when I am able to go to the basement and do laundry instead of wasting time and money at a laundry-mat.
I don't have internet at the house yet.  It's not an ideal set up.  I'm hoping that the school can figure out how to get the network to work there because I don't have the money to pay for internet myself...and since they want me to have it for work I think they should provide it.  I already had to pay for a personal cell phone so I might have to live without internet if the school can't get it to work.
Well, I have to go.  I popped into Panera but I have to go by the office today and get a bunch of other stuff done as well.  Just wanted to post an update.    

No comments:

Post a Comment